The word Yoga means - Union and "Ayurveda" is translated from Sanskrit to mean "the science of life"
The main emphasis with yoga therapy is to come bring yourself back to balance and to achieve health and vitality working with your own natural ability.
A combination a yoga techniques will be use in your consultation to provide a tailored treatment plan.
- Asana - body postures will support aliment and give balance to body and mind
- Pranayama - breathing techniques will benefit the removal of blockages and promote peace and calmness support meditation practices.
- Holistic nutrition - understand what your body is needing and how your own constitution works. supporting digestion and body systems.
- Massage and body work - different approaches will be applied to your treatment to support detoxification and elimination of inflammation.
Following a yoga approach will help you develop some simple ways to keep yourself balance in these days of increasing worry and stress. Identify your dosha and learn how to live in accordance with your own true nature. Discover how you can at last begin to heal your current emotional physical and mental health conditions with the use of yoga.
- Cleansing Techniques
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Breathing Practices (Pranayama)
- Posture and Movement (Asana)
- Lifestyle and Environment
- Nutrition with Ayurvedic Constitutional Diagnosis
Initial Consultation 90 mins
Cost is $95
Follow up consults
60 mins $85
30 mins $60
"Looking after my body is something that I have probably neglected in the past.
Attending Yoga classes has made me aware of the importance of breath, movement and relaxation. I feel better, more relaxed to tackle the world and a bit more flexible. Thank you Leanda."