Nutrition and Lifestyle
"let food be thy medicine" Hippocrates
Wanting to know more about how food can help you feel happier and lighter?
Have you been interested in the latest phases of superfoods and diets? Paleo, blood type diet, clean eating, detoxing, alkalizing diets, weight loss formulas.
There is always something new on the market and its exciting to look at all aspects of health and nutrition. Although it can get very confusing and also frustrating when certain products are working for others but not working for you!!!
Why is this ?
Because of our uniqueness that make us all beautiful individuals.
We each have different digestive systems and lifestyles.We each have different ways of learning and processing.
Create a happy environment inside and out with the right tools of nutrition. Nutrition plans are individually tailored for any personal needs.
Programs can be helpful with......
- Food intolerance
- Weight issues
- General health
- Children's behaviour - ADD, ADHA,
- Energy & Vitality
Nutritionist Ellen Agius believes everyone is an individual and not one program or plan suits everyone. Therefore clinical assessment will provide answers to providing a program to support your body and your individual needs.
Ellen will work with YOU to create a program together that is personalised to you with a healthy eating plan and lifestyle plan to make health your lifestyle and reprogram your body to function optimally.
In Clinic Testing
- Segmental Body Composition
- Heavy Metals and Minerals Analysis – Oligoscan. Results are immediate.
- Zinc Tally Test – A simple taste test of zinc to determine your levels of zinc in the body.
- Cell Wellbeing – Epigenetics BIOSCAN
- Iridology Assessment
Functional Pathology Testing:
There are a number of pathology tests that can be done to establish functional dysruptions in the body:
- Hormone Health
- Allergies & Intolerances
- Mental Health – Neurotransmitters
- Gut Health – Gut Microbiome
- Genetic Wellness
- Hair Mineral Heavy Metals
- Stress Hormone Profile
- General Wellness Profile
- MTHFR blood test
- Hair or Saliva sample taken to test over 500 food items and products for compatibility to your body. Results within 7 days.
Pain and Inflammation:
- Full body assessment/ palpation
- Performance Testing and application of Sports Frequency Discs