Yoga with Leanda
The word Yoga means - Union and "Ayurveda" is translated from Sanskrit to mean "the science of life"
- Yoga Classes
- Private classes
- Yoga retreats
- Yoga therapy
Private yoga classes are an excellent way to achieve the benefits of yoga in a one-on-one setting with just yourself and the instructor. Private lessons give you the opportunity to experience a practice tailored to your body and
your personal goals. In a private setting you will have help to make physical adjustments and assist you through your discovery of traditional yoga postures.
Personal practice also gives an opportunity for subtle adjustments in your alignment that can support strong foundation, move out of pain, practice safer, discover advanced techniques and ultimately gain a higher understanding of of yoga.
Yoga as Therapy
The main emphasis with yoga therapy is to come bring yourself back to balance and to achieve health and vitality working with your own natural ability.
A combination a yoga techniques will be use in your consultation to provide a tailored treatment plan.
- Asana - body postures will support aliment and give balance to body and mind
- Pranayama - breathing techniques will benefit the removal of blockages and promote peace and calmness support meditation practices.
- Holistic nutrition - understand what your body is needing and how your own constitution works. supporting digestion and body systems.
- Massage and bodywork - different approaches will be applied to your treatment to support detoxification and elimination of inflammation.
Following a yoga approach will help you develop some simple ways to keep yourself balance in these days of increasing worry and stress. Identify your dosha and learn how to live in accordance with your own true nature. Discover how you can at last begin to heal your current emotional physical and mental health conditions with the use of yoga.
- Cleansing Techniques
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Breathing Practices (Pranayama)
- Posture and Movement (Asana)
- Lifestyle and Environment
- Nutrition with Ayurvedic Constitutional Diagnosis