Massage for deep Healing and Relaxation
Happy New Year!! And what a new year resolution for yourself to treat you and your loved ones with a massage at “The Healthy Guru!”
For deep healing and relaxation.
Remedial massage is an effective soft tissue therapy that can be used to treat and prevent muscle injuries and related pain and soreness. It is a suitable treatment and therapy for pain resulting from physical injury, RSI (repetitive strain injuries), and postural alignment problems.
Other forms of pain are caused by damage to muscle tissue. The muscles in your head and neck are the most common cause of headaches. The origin of lower back pain is usually your muscles, not your discs.
Strong and healthy muscles provide good support, stability and movement for your organs and joints.
Remedial massage is helpful for a number of muscle injuries and conditions:
- back injuries
- muscular atrophy (muscle wasting) from lack of physical activity (through disability or injury)
- frozen shoulder (chronic stiffness/pain in shoulder joints)
- muscle cramps (spasms) as a result of extended physical labour or exercise
- sports and dance injuries including lower back injuries, sprains and strains
- whiplash trauma (e.g. car accidents) and neck/upper back strain, including the support muscles and ligaments
Come in or phone/email for a consultation with Rowena our qualified Dip Rem Massage Therapist and discuss your treatment plan for your new you and new year ahead