Chakra Balancing Massage - Root Chakra
Bronwyn Bossley - Body Stress Release
I’m really looking forward to getting back to normal in the Guru.
Well I have been busy getting to know about Chakras and learning how to balance them using massage and essential oils. After what we have been through, social distancing, home schooling, working from home, staying at home etc. boy will they really need to be balanced.
CHAKRAS are powerful energy vortices in your body, located from the base of your spine to the top of your head. They receive and transmit energy, each one relating to different parts of your body and aspects of your being physical, emotional and spiritual.
Benefits of Chakra Balances Massage
- Balances your Body’s Life Energy so life is more effortless.
- Stabilises the power of the healing energy within to promote wellness.
- Deep relaxation as your thoughts slowdown, clarity, insight and understanding emerges.
- Deep sense of self so you are able to let go.
- Access to positive feelings
- Can be supportive when going through rough periods in life around health, relationship and emotional issues.
1st - Root Chakra - Muladhars - RED
This is the first Chakra we will discuss.
Known as the 1st Root Chakra, the Muladhars (sometimes spells as Mooladhara) it is the Chakra that connects us to our physical world. Located at the
base of our spine, it is the root chakra that governs our physical energies, giving us a sense of safety and security with other people and ourselves.
It is important to balance this chakra first before balancing the others, from an energetic standpoint, as it is widely believed that this is where
we draw our earthly life force energy through.
Credit - Cilla Maden