Let the Guru
Remedies and strategies personally designed to assist in the healing of symptom’s presenting in the body.
"Let food be thy medicine"
( Hippocrates )
The eye is the window to the soul. Discover the underlying connection to your internal and external health.
Harmony achieved through the synchronicity of mind, body and breath.
Calming the mind, relaxing the body creating the space for your inner peace.
Relax, rejuvenate and recover via the therapeutic benefits of touch, aroma, and energy.
Welcome to The Healthy Guru
Here at The Healthy Guru it is our philosophy to offer you the best quality products and services for all your health and wellness needs.
Our Beerwah Retail Store and Natural Therapies Clinics was established in October 2013 as we saw the need to offer a one stop shop providing the very best in vitamins, supplements and healthy foods complemented with wellness therapies.
Living a healthy lifestyle is a choice. We here at The Healthy Guru understand that that choice can lead to more vitality in your life. Our philosophy
and services will assist you in your endeavour to nourish your mind, body and soul on all levels.
So whether your health needs be training in a triathlon, catering for the wellness of your family or assisting in overcoming allergies and disease, we at The Healthy Guru are confident that the products and services we provide can assist you. We will have you well on your way to reaching your goals.
Connect with us online!
The Guru News
- Ear Candling 31-May-2018
- Indian Style Cauliflower and Buckwheat 31-May-2018
- Leanda Talks - Anti-Inflammatories 31-May-2018
- Cashew Cookies 01-May-2018
- Leanda Talks - Body Therapy for the Mind 01-May-2018
- Raw Chocolate 01-Apr-2018
- Empowering You Kinesiology - April Focus - Addiction 01-Apr-2018
- Leanda Talks - What's behind the Easter Egg wrapping? 01-Apr-2018
- Empowering You Kinesiology - March Focus - Self 01-Mar-2018
- Green Goodness Bowl 01-Mar-2018
- Leanda Talks - Dieting vs Good Nutrition 01-Mar-2018
- Empowering You Kinesiology - February Focus - Forgiveness 01-Feb-2018
- Vegan Fruit and Nut Chocolate Squares 01-Feb-2018
- Leanda Talks - Essential Oils used for Health 01-Feb-2018
- Goals with Bowen Therapy 01-Jan-2018
"I started yoga for the first time during my second pregnancy with Leanda and found it very rewarding.
I had a beautiful natural labour where I used breathing techniques that Leanda had taught me.
I found that during the whole experience I was more confident, calmer and felt a strong connection with my baby.
Leanda has always made me feel welcomed and is an extremely warm person that I highly recommend."